Wednesday 10 April 2013

Rare time to myself

It's a rare occasion that I find myself in the company of retail fashion with out my 3 children in tow. I fit in fashion at anytime of day, odd coffee break with Look or Grazia, Saturday morning breakfast when Glamour and Marie Claire are delivered or on a Tuesday evening when my husband arrives home and I'm able to got Tesco alone to do the weeks shop. Yes, Tesco.
F&F and Cherokee have an amazing selection at the minute. You've heard me rave about denim this season, well their choice is fab. I've purchased this denim shirt, stonewash with pearlised popstuds. I intend to wear as a jacket and shirt this S/S and at £20, you should know I love a bargain when I see one.  Wear with darker shade jeggings/skinnies and statement tee or tone down a floral dress with ankle boots. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment